This update farewells and welcomes new executive and provider members, gives details of the April provider conference, as well as changes to attestation and accreditation.
The Professional Learning Association New Zealand Te Māngai Whakangungu Kaiako o Aotearoa Incorporated (PLANZ) promotes excellence in professional learning and development (PLD) in schools and kura.
Ko tā te manatōpū o Te Māngai Whakangungu Kaiako o Aotearoa, The Professional Learning Association New Zealand (PLANZ), he tautīnei i te angitu o te ngaiotanga i ngā kura arareo Māori, arareo Pākehā anō hoki.
Our purpose is to:
- Develop and maintain a professional identity for education consultancies and professional learning and development facilitators.
- Establish quality standards to encourage consistent professional practice.
- Ensure a high level of professional practice.
- Promote professional excellence within member organisations.
Ō mātou whāinga:
- He takatū, he kōkiri i te tuakiri ngaiotanga mā ngā ūmanga, mā ngā ratonga ngaiotanga me ngā kaihuawaere
- He whakatū i ngā paearu kounga e tauritea ai ngā tikanga ratonga ngaiotanga
- Kia eke ai ngā tikanga ngaiotanga
- He tautīneia kia angitu ai ngā umanga huānga o PLANZ